Nutrition for an Active Life
- Energy from real food, crafted by athletes for optimal nutrition and performance
- Informed Choice and Informed Sport certifications to provide the highest level of assurance for athletes (SaltStick)
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging in Sport
- In 2021, Jess Cerra, VP of Product and Community Development, joined the ranks of female race directors by founding The Last Best Ride in her hometown of Whitefish, MT. The race has 501c3 non-profit status supporting scholarships for local high-school women to pursue secondary education.
- We have brand partnerships with Black Girls Do Bike, Ride for Racial Justice, Getting It In Cyclists, No Kid Hungry, and K.R.T. / Q.R.T. Cycling.
- We continue to look for opportunities to promote women and diverse participation and story-telling in sport through brand partnerships, athlete partners, and marketing communications.
- We continue to make efforts to reduce our annual carbon footprint made from our production and transportation practices. We have made significant choices toward sustainability, such as locations of our suppliers and the transportation of our materials.
- We are making efforts to reduce our packaging waste and make our packaging recyclable. Our carton boxes are made with the utmost attention to environmentally friendly practices. Our brown boxes are made from partially recycled materials and printed with recycle logos. Please recycle these boxes!
- We are constantly seeking partners and suppliers that demonstrate responsible practices and technology which promotes sustainability.
- We are working with our new production facility to develop a system for donating all food-product waste.